About NZ Tides for Windows Phone
Tidal predictions for New Zealand ports using data from LINZ.
Values are for standard barometric pressure.
- View High and Low tide times and heights for a given day between 2011 and 2013 inclusive.
- Use the graph and slider to calculate tide heights for a given time of day.
- No network connection is required, all data is embedded within the app.
- Select port by name or from a map
- Automatically adjusts times for daylight savings
- View the tides levels for the current month.
- Pin individual ports
- Locations can now have aerial maps (optional)
- Reformatted date and time selection. The slider can be toggled in.
- Added secondary ports.
- Pin a location to the live tile.
- Hide unused Locations.
- Calculate sunrise and sunset times for location.
- Fix for issue with tide graph on year transition.
- Tapping the rise or set times in the compass view will toggle to showing the time until the event occurs.
Tips and FAQ
The "add locations" application bar button can be used to show and hide primary ports and to remove any secondary ports that have been added to the locations.