Below is a history of the Salesforce bugs/issues that I've either directly raised with Salesforce or been involved in. While not comprehensive at the moment, it is mostly useful for me to have a single place the references them all.
- Salesforce Winter `16 breaking SOAP Partner API changes - Case 12544039
Bulk API gets error "MISSING_ARGUMENT:fiedXXX__c not specified:--" when using "N/A#"
A customer using the Scribe data loading tool encountered a MISSING_ARGUMENT error when trying to create OpportunityLineItem records where there is a custom field from our managed package. The custom field is an external id, but not required.
It turned out to be a limitation in Scribe - Topic: "Upsert issue - issue with multiple External Ids?". It can't handle multiple External Id fields and just uses the first one encountered for the upsert, even if you aren't populating it with data.
- Events continue to get delivered to Streaming API client which uses a session id , the session which has been explicitly terminated The Streaming API continues to send messages for expired/deleted Sessions - Case 11745520
- Spring '15 - Compile error occurs when deploying a test class using an @isTest(SeeAllData=true) method with a separate class using @TestSetup method
- "Generate WSDL" generates a WSDL that does not contain the definition of the compound types address and location if API version is 30.0 or above
WSDL-Based Asynchronous Callouts using Continuations can't be unit tested.
Known Issue: Running Test for WSDL-based asynchronous callouts fails with Internal Salesforce.com Error
- The Tooling API isn't enforcing the package version dependency in the class/trigger metadata
- Tooling API SymbolTable contains “private” visibility modifiers instead of “protected”
- The SOAP Tooling API is missing the SessionHeader in WSDL operation
- Querying ApexExecutionOverlayResult via the Tooling API gives an UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION
- Test.setCreatedDate doesn't work with a Note Id as the first parameter. Case 13752643
- Null Boolean assigned to a custom Checkbox field is converted to false, but won't insert. Case 14025277
- Apex Debug logging stops working after calling DateTime format with current users Timezone details. Case 14135299
- Private methods are polymorphic even when the virtual and override keywords are omitted. Case 14163020
- Tooling API in Winter `17 (v38.0) describeGlobal() call is returning sObject types in the "autogen__" namespace. Case 14909168