Below is a history of the Salesforce bugs/issues that I've either directly raised with Salesforce or been involved in. While not comprehensive at the moment, it is mostly useful for me to have a single place the references them all.
Bulk API gets error "MISSING_ARGUMENT:fiedXXX__c not specified:--" when using "N/A#"
A customer using the Scribe data loading tool encountered a MISSING_ARGUMENT error when trying to create OpportunityLineItem records where there is a custom field from our managed package. The custom field is an external id, but not required.
It turned out to be a limitation in Scribe - Topic: "Upsert issue - issue with multiple External Ids?". It can't handle multiple External Id fields and just uses the first one encountered for the upsert, even if you aren't populating it with data.
- Events continue to get delivered to Streaming API client which uses a session id , the session which has been explicitly terminated The Streaming API continues to send messages for expired/deleted Sessions - Case 11745520
- Spring '15 - Compile error occurs when deploying a test class using an @isTest(SeeAllData=true) method with a separate class using @TestSetup method
- "Generate WSDL" generates a WSDL that does not contain the definition of the compound types address and location if API version is 30.0 or above
- WSDL-Based Asynchronous Callouts using Continuations can't be unit tested.
- The Tooling API isn't enforcing the package version dependency in the class/trigger metadata
- Tooling API SymbolTable contains “private” visibility modifiers instead of “protected”
- The SOAP Tooling API is missing the SessionHeader in WSDL operation
- Querying ApexExecutionOverlayResult via the Tooling API gives an UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION