I recently published an app to the Windows Store and was puzzled why I couldn't find it in the Store to install from other machines.
When I published the app I restricted it to the New Zealand market. Turns out my current Windows 8 language settings were sending me to the wrong store.
- Go to the Control Panel under the Settings charm.
- In the Control Panel, click on Clock, Language, and Region.
- Click on 'Add a language'
- [Optionally] in the opened Window again click on 'Add a language' to add your language to Windows. (Ignore this step if you already have the required language)
- Move the language the corresponds to the required store to the top of the list. Making it your primary language.
- Back at Clock, Language, and Region, click on 'Change location' and select the location from the drop-menu and then click on OK.